1. This is what your morning coffee looks like.
2. You let your child pick TWO candy bars from the vending machine at the hospital since you know there is no chance he’ll eat them. And it would be cause for celebration if he did.
3. Feeding your toddler a snack requires: a mechanical pump, tubing and syringes.
6. You can hand your three-year old a bucket while traveling down the freeway at 70 mph and he has perfect aim. Every time.
7. Your toddler randomly talks about his blood pressure and pulse ox levels. And can pronounce words like: esophagus, trachea and aorta.
8. Your child’s milestones include when they graduated from a hospital crib to a hospital bed.
9. You get a huge UPS delivery every few weeks! But it’s all of feeding supplies.
Okay, your turn. Any of you out there have some to add to the list? I could use a laugh too.